Thursday 19 April 2007

OCD Monster on vacation

"Mum the OCD monster is on vacation" these are the words my son expressed yesterday...... and he is true, it is just about like having an OCD kid free home LOL. His tics have increased but hey give me tics over OCD anyday.

First of all we have 2 meals at the table this week, and no issues, ok a few issues with the food and not eating it, but hey he tried it didn't like it so didn't eat it - but he tried it though just a normal kid thing, we could talk without him vomiting thinking we were spreading germs!!!!!!!!!

He even ate the homemade lasagne and loved it, he has not had it for months because he thought it had a bug or something in it last time and refused to eat it, I made it dished up mine and Stephs and told him he could make hamburgers as he does but he smelt it and said yummm can I have some, I had never moved so quick to get some on his plate. !!!!!!!!!!!!


Went to the horse riding place on Tuesday and he used there toilet..... my god he came out and I am sure my mouth was wide open. He NEVER uses other peoples toilets!!!!!!!!!!.

He is not questioning every move I make when it comes to food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god he is even eating food I have touched!!!!!!!!!!!!


We went 10 pin bowling and he didn't worry about wearing other peoples shoes!!!!!!!!!!


Don't get me wrong there are still a lot of OCD stuff there but we are enjoying the small break lets hope the OCD monster stays away for along long time.......
Yesterday we went to the equestrian place and I bought the kids a riding helmet each. We have had such a good week OCD wise, it has been awesome. Long may it last.

I will leave you with a couple of photos for Trinty Valley Farms

Chris brushing Shadow
Steph trotting with Monty.

My kids love this place and I give it 10/10. Pete who runs it is awesome with the kids, so if you ever want to go to horse riding lessons in Tauranga, I would recommend this place. I can not speak highly enough of this place. And seeing the smile on my kids faces is worth it all.

No comments: