Friday 30 March 2007

An ok week.

All in all a pretty good week, have decided Chris is a lot more focused with the Rubifen in the morning, which of course means he tics more, had to leave tech. class early on Monday as he was just dripping with sweat and it was not hot in there, I think it was from ticcing as well as trying to hold some of the tics in, well he said it was from ticcing. One thing with Chris with his verbal tics they only really come out when he is excited.

Well after what I thought was a positive meeting with GSE etc last week they had another one on Thursday and it likes we will be trying to find funding through High and Complex Needs. Had never ever heard of these guys before last night.

On Tuesday Chris had this new tic which I was not impressed with, in fact it is a tic that I am not sure I will ever get used to, lucky it only lasted a day and has not come back, it is a spitting type tic, he makes this funny blowing noise and spits everywhere..... YUKKKKKKK LOL.

Have found Shorty Street interesting, the Herald had emailed me about an interview which I did..... they tweaked a few things but hey it got heaps of hits on the website so is arguing. Also through it I have had some amazing emails from people with family members with TS. So on that note, it has all been positive.

I get google alerts for Tourette Syndrome, and it is amazing the amount of trash that is out there...... anyway have a great weekend all, and hope you are not rained out there in some parts of NZ.

No comments: