Friday 21 November 2008

Friday Morning...

I am out of routine and I hate it, I love routine like Chris.... discovered Chris had cut himself some more on Wednesday night. he had new cuts on his arm yesterday morning, they are still on the top of his arms but are getting deeper :-(. He went to the Intermediate yesterday to watch the trolley derby (with his teacher aid) and to collect his books, another kid saw the state of his arms and asked him how it happened -
Chris: "I cut myself"
Kid: "why"
Chris: "cause when things are hard I want to hurt myself, it makes me feel better"
Kid: "when I am sad I eat chocolate that makes me feel better"
LOL I could so relate to that last comment.... speaking of chocolate I have been eating a bit to much of it the last few days....

Today he has the college for the morning, and he is looking forward to that.

No comments: