Saturday 28 April 2007

An interesting few days

Well what an interesting few days it has been, first of all someone emailed me about sending our story to 20/20 so I did, expecting that if they wanted to do a story then it would be an afternoon thing, I had spoken to Chris and he seemed fine about it, anyway sent it of last weekend and then Monday morning, I get the phone call from them saying they would like to do the story, and the guy doing the story will contact me later that day. Later that morning, I got a phone call from him giving me some more info, it was not just going to be a an afternoon, but 3 days with cameras following us...... ummmmm. First of all Chris was really excited and said yes lets do it, anyway I asked them to ring back the next day as Tuesday we had our appointment with the psychologist and we wanted to discuss it with him first. Anyway Tuesday morning came and Chris came into my room, tears and all, I asked what was wrong he said he was worried about the TV program. So we sat down and talked about it and said that if he was that worried already we would not do it. He said he was not ready to show heaps of people his tics and his OCD stuff..... so anyway we talked about it with the psychologist and decided that at this point of time, it was not good. So contacted them and they have said they would still like to tell the story but maybe later so will see how things are going in a couple of months time maybe.

Chris has had another pretty good week, enjoyed horse riding last week again.

Cheers all and have a good week

No comments: